Fudge Pie Recipe – Caribbean Style
Fudge Pie Recipe Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Teaspoon Dark Rum
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 C All Purpose Flour
3 Large Eggs
1 C Coarsely chopped hazelnuts
12 Ounces Chocolate Chips; Melt & Cool
1 Unbaked 9″ Pie Shell
2 Teaspoons Instant Coffee granules
1/3 Cup ground pistachios
2 Cups Whipped Cream
Fudge Pie Recipe Cooking Method:
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the cooled chocolate, coffee powder, and rum flavoring, blending well.
- Stir in the flour and the chopped hazelnuts and turn into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F. oven for 25 minutes or until set around the edge.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
2 thoughts on “Caribbean Style Fudge Pie Recipe”
There is one thing I want to know. What Caribbean island did this pie come from?
what island is this from?
it looks great