Cherry Bounce Cordial Aged To Perfection
Cherry Bounce Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh cherries, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- peel of 1 lemon
- 3 cups Kentucky Bourbon (#ad) (or enough to cover) ((I Like Jim Beam))
- Place the cherries in a 1 quart glass container, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- Add the sugar and the lemon peel.
- Fill the container with the bourbon.
- Seal the lid and gently shake the jar, or move it around the counter to distribute the alcohol and sugar evenly.
- The sugar will continue to dissolve over time.
- Place the cherry bounce cordial in a cool, dark place for 2 months to allow the liquor to be infused with the flavor.
- Jump start the process by placing the container in the Nevis sun for the first few days (I Wish).
Serve in a cordial glass (#ad), with a cheese and fruit platter.