Beat The Heat With A Guava Smoothie
I love this Guava Smoothie recipe! Well I love anything with Guava in it, especially Guavaberry Liqueur. Come to think of it, you could probably add a shot to this guava smoothie recipe and it would be quite tasty. Probably cancels out the health benefits though…..then again….maybe not. I also have a recipe for a Guava Colada.
- Ripe guava
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1½ Cups crushed ice
- Slice banana into 1/2 inch chunks
- Cut ripe guava in half and scoop out pulp
- Put all of the fruit in the blender together
- Pour into the magic bullet blender (#ad) the lemon juice and half of the orange juice
Add half of ice to blender and blend
- One the ice is blended to a rough mix, add the honey, the rest of the orange juice, and the remainder of the ice into the blender and blend to the consistency you prefer.
8 Possible Health Benefits of Guava Fruit
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Boost Heart Health.
- May Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation.
- May Benefit Your Digestive System.
- May Aid Weight Loss.
- May Have an Anticancer Effect.
- May Help Boost Your Immunity.
- Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.
See this link for more details