New Homes Under Construction On St. Kitts
Basseterre, St. Kitts – Nevis
June 15, 2013 (CUOPM)
The St. Kitts – Nevis government continues to make land available to nationals to build their own homes.
Minister of Information, Senator, the Hon. Nigel Carty said the Cabinet has approved the distribution of some 500 lots of land ranging from 4,000 square feet to 15,000 square feet in several areas.
Minister Carty listed the areas and lots as follows:
- Lodge Slopes, 100 lots ranging in size from 4,000 to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Lower Hermitage Extension ““ 128 lots ranging from 4,000 to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Crescent Hill Development ““ 41 lots with an average size of 15,000 sq. ft.
- Farms Meadows Housing Development ““ 106 lots ranging from 4,000 to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Dewars Estate Residences ““ 136 lots ranging from 6,000 to 9,000 sq. ft. in size.